» Hover to pause. Click to advance
Laser Cut Acrylic Sign Blanks | Sign Substrate
Laser Alliance LLC offers custom laser cut acrylic sign substrates or sign blanks in any shapes with quick turnaround. Our minimum order is $50.00
All sign blanks or substrate are laser cut. The edge is clean and smooth with sharp inside corners. No post processing is required or needed.
We use cell cast acrylic for all sign blanks and sign substrates.
Acrylic is lightweight, flexible and impact resistant. It's a great substitute for glass.
Cell cast acrylic has better optical quality and better physical properties than extruded acrylic.
We can cut any sign substrates up to 48" x 96" and up to 1" thick.
Acrylic is manufactured in millimeter. In the United State, we typically use imperial system to refer to thickness.
Currently we offer a limited colors:
- 1/16" [1.5mm] - available in clear, non-glare clear, glossy black and glossy white
- 1/8" [3mm] - available in clear, non-glare clear, frosted clear, glossy black and glossy white
- 3/16" [4.5mm]- available in clear, frosted clear, glossy black and glossy white
- 1/4"[6mm]- available in clear, non-glare clear, frosted clear, glossy black and glossy white
- 3/8"[9mm]- available in clear, glossy black and glossy white
- 1/2" [12mm]- available in clear, frosted clear, glossy black and glossy white
- 3/4" [18mm}- available in clear only
- 1" [24mm]- available in clear only
To order sign blanks or substrate, please email us your artwork file or specifications, we will provide a written quote for your review and approval.
Most orders are shipped within 2 working days.
Why laser cut acrylic sign blanks?
- All pieces are consistent in size and quality
- Get more done in shorter time
- Excellent edge quality. Edge is clean, smooth and near-flame polished.
- Many thickness and colors are available.
- Versatile - can be used both indoor and outdoor
- Scratch resistant - minor scratches can be buffed out
- Impact resistant
- Resembles glass but weighs much less
- Clarity - remains clear even with thicker sheets
- FDA, USDA and NSF compliant
- Meets many local, city, state and government regulatory building codes
- Can be easily cut, drilled, routed, polished, cemented, laser cut and thermoformed
Sign substrate applications:
- Architecural Signs
- Model Homes Displays
- Lobby Signs
- Directional Signs
- Cubicle Signs
- Restroom Signs
- Traffic Signs
- Office Signs
- Point of Sale Displays
- Trade Show and Exhibit Displays
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us 408-262-3222.
Form: Quote Request